Shannon's Next Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, guys. The case actually isn't that big, however I am a bit small.

I had to replace the motherboard and that took care of some of the problems, however now I'm having trouble installing Windows on a SATA drive. I can't seem to get the SATA drivers installed. I am slipstreaming my Windows CD with the drivers. I tried it first with my XP 64 CD and while the CD worked, it didn't seem to actually install the drivers. I am trying it again with my home CD.

a quickr pickr post

Wow, you have a lot of VHS tape rack drawer things... I used to have two of those double-drawer things back in the 90's but they fell apart long ago. Now I don't even have a VCR.

well, I live with my grandparents if that helps to explain all the VHS drawer things. There's actually more on top of the other hi-fi speaker.

a quickr pickr post

HEY WHERE IS YOUR LITTLE COUSIN, i thought he was supposed to "help" not take all the pics, haha jk gl on your build o.-

Yeah, the kid didn't get into any of the photos. I ended up having to move my boot partition to an IDE drive, though. Those silly SATA drivers were just too much trouble.

a quickr pickr post

I've lived with them since high school, and I didn't have a regular job until recently. I am fairly old-fashioned so I'll probably live here until I get married.

a quickr pickr post

Oh my how pretty are you :D

who took the pics of you installing it all?(just curious)

Well done aswell, hope you get it all up and running soon

I've actually got it going now by plugging in my old boot drive and installing on that partition. That's a pretty old drive, though, and I'm afraid it'll be dying soon so now I'm moving around some things and making a new partition on the other IDE drive which I had actually planned on keeping in the computer. I already tried imaging the Windows partition and restoring it on the SATA partition and that for some reason failed.

My boyfriend took the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom