upgrade plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
For like 309 I just got the crucial ballistix from new egg and they are pc8000. I would get faster memory if your buying so they keep up with the changes for longer, and the price is pretty close. Plus, if you overclock, I hear they are amazing.

If you wanna save money get the G.Skill DDR2-800. While corsair is a better name I've rated this ram to go to 540mhz+ on an accidental 2:3 fsb ratio. I have mine currently running at 450mhz at 5-5-5-12 no problems.

Like I said corsair you pay for mainly the name these days and maybe a bit better quality, but for the price and the speed of this ram you cant go wrong. Heres a link to cheap but good RAM that will run as high as you want it at good timings.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820231098

Dop you remember the best FPS for your buck topic I made? I told you that in a gaming PC RAM should should be the last thing you try to buy thats better than average. Take the 60 bucks youll save on RAM and buy a good sound card or even the E6400 with its extra multiplier

O, dude. I can't believe I forgot about the g skill. Ya I had that in my mind earlier in the day, but when I jumped on newegg I just totaly spaced it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom