Help with my new Router!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
i got an xbox 360 for x-mas, and i set up a new router and everything and everything works with the xbox and my internet still works, etc.

The problem is when i type my IP into the adress Bar, the user name and Passowrd window coems up, i put in the password, and it dosent go in, it just brings me back to the same screen.
therefore, i cant get Blizzard downloader to work, so i cant get any new patches for WoW.

I installed everything correctly, i setup everything right, the entire installation went smoothly, i just cant Port-Forward anything.

just in case you need it, the model is BEFSR41 v4.2

Coppied out of the PM I sent to MrZucchiniHead

Based on what you are describing I can conclude only that you aren't entering the correct default username / password, or it is no longer set to the default username / password. What model router is it? The default info should be listed in the user manual. A reset to factory defaults with the reset button should put everything back to defaults... The only variation on this I have seen is a memeber that had a Motorolla router in which the reset button reset ONLY the username/password.

On the prompt that comes up, I believe the username should be empty, and password is "admin"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom