Lord Anthrax's Worklog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
This will be my official worklog for the new comp in my sig.

I will be posting pictures soon, so this is just a place holder :D

Specs in the sig, Il update ASAP.

UPDATE

All the new parts

My Two raptors didn't come becuase I found out I was not able to afford them YET. Keyword = YET. I will have them VERY soon :)

The Asus P5W DH Motherboard. :D

Zalman 9700 Versus Stock cooler. *Ahem* :p

The 2GB DDR2 1000 Crucial Ballistix ram. Excellent stuff, Micron D9 Fatties! :D Looking to break 8 MB per second in Sandra bandwith test with these puppies. (bad picture)

E6600 IN the P5W DH. On another note I was lucky enough to get a good chip. L631B223. The "B" Chips are newer and are designed to run at lower voltages which theoretically means Higher overclocks. Woot :D

Getting everything set up. I like this picture because it really shows how massive this case is :D

Now I must wire this beast...

Time to set up XP, and do some overclocking! :D
=======================================

ehij4.png

The time on the right is an 1M time.

Im first trying to test the ram, see what I can do. this is just a quick screenie for you guys.

Right now I have to flash the bios as this one has a HUGE wall at 400 FSB.

I can boot 395, but 400 just loops and requires me to Clear the CMOS.

Oh and I have not installed the 9700 due to the face that I thought it didnt fit. well it was becuase I was using the wrong mounting hardware. LOL. So right now im on the dreadful stock cooler. Temps are 18C IDLE in the bios, my GPU is idling at 18C and my Hard drive at 16C.

This is with 12C Ambient temps in good ole new hampshire, with the door open, this place is Facking cold.

Il be updating My overclocks pretty soon and give you guys some benches.

CHEERS :D

PS: Sorry about not having as many pictures as you and I hoped as the camera I used was really crappy and most of the shots I took just sucked hard.

1k for everything but Im selling my DFI Lanparty, 2X1GB G.SKILL DDR500, and Opteron 175.

So im only paying like 400 bucks total.

picture021tu5.jpg

Where I type right now and do all my overclocking/benchmarking as of now.

Once it gets moved into my room I will update all the pictures :D

Pepsiboy700 said:
Did you sell it yet? ****, I would have bought it since I just got a x2 3800+, Chaintech NF4, and 2x1GB G.Skill DDR400.

I have everything right next to me.

But it all has a home to go to so everything is set. Yeah that sucks....check the B/S/T Every now and then..you might find a deal...he** one time The General was giving away a free gigabyte DS3 775 Motherboard.

LOL.

But yeah. Lets not get side tracked. :D

one question, how come u dont answer my questions??? im in maine so it wont be a lot of shipping costs.

That 31Bs gonna fly. New week, and a B. I got a 31A if you wanna trade. :)

O and Bs arent binned for lower voltages, they are just made from the inner part of the silicon wafer, therefore higher quality and less chance of manufacturing error. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom