Thanks Everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
I just finished the build in my sig. It went flawless, i just hope everything stays stable with this mobo. So far so good.

Thanks for everybodys help :)

Now its off to play some games with my son.....gonna do some GRAW CO-OP on the Lan :D

Merry Christmas to you all.

Who LANs with a CRT nowadays? I mean, you can do it, but I'd rather carry around an LCD than a CRT anyday. :p

Just kidding, have fun with your build. :)

OMG.....I would not carry my huge monitor anywhere, LOL

I would break my back.

Its just our 2 computers at the house that we make a Lan game on. And yes GRAW is a blast doing the CO-OP

I hope that whenever i have kids, they are gamers so I can pwn them in lan games. I think that is so cool, don't know why. I rarely hear about parents gaming with kids. I grew up gaming (i'm now 27) but my parents were not from that era. I will be getting my kid into pc gaming the second they can control a mouse, make me a little pro-gamer.... :) Watch out Fataility!

I hope you get to experience it someday waytoosmall.It is a great way to stay in touch with your kids....my wife and I both enjoy playing with him.

So, we think it is really cool too.

Oh yes, I about forgot.....we get owned....lol

Well, owned or not, kudos to you. It is a great way to stay connected. But I would suggest getting them a cheap track ball mouse and an old 15" crt with the refresh set at 45hz. Then get you and your wife g5's and some nice 19" LCDs, maybe that will allow you to begin to dominate....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom