the xmas thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents gave me a blank check to get everything in my sig and anything else I wanted for my new beast :)
I plan to order it all in the next couple days, I'm sooooo excited :)

Greenplantseed said:
Call me an un-tech savvy, unbuilding jerk-weed, but I ordered a computer from velocity micro that's faster than all of yours. It's got this lineup:
Case: 1751 LXe-W Black - Velocity Micro Signature Case - Pure Aluminum, side window, removable front door, extended depth
Power Supply: 700 Watt Seasonic M12 Modular PSU 80Plus
Case Lights: Single Blue Cold Cathode Chassis Light Kit
Motherboard: EVGA nForce 680i SLI, Socket 775, PCI-E, DDR2
Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor E6600, dual 2.4GHz cores, 4MB L2 Cache
CPU Cooling: 2044 Arctic Cooling® Freezer 7 Heatsink, Ultra Quiet Fan, Copper Heat Pipes, plus Arctic Silver™ 5 Thermal Compound
DDR2 Memory: 2048MB Corsair™ DDR2 PC5300 DDR667 (2x1024)
PCX Video: 768MB EVGA GeForce 8800GTX DDR3 PCI-E w/HDCP*
Video Tuning: Basic 3D Video Performance Tuning & Optimization
Audio: Creative Labs SoundBlaster® X-Fi™ XtremeAudio
Hard Drive: 250GB Western Digital WD2500JD 7200rpm SATA/150, 8MB Cache

you un-tech savvy, un-building jerk weed...unless you overclock that thing it will only be as fast as some of ours...and you paid more than all of us...
lol merry christmas tho you made me laugh!

I got another samsung 740B for dual monitors. Man its nice to go back to dual monitors.

Oh and i got noise hair clippers, even though im 18....im like "WTF does it look like i already have hair growing out of my nose?!?"

w/e guess i can use it, when i get old and actually have nose hair :p

Other then that...cloths, gift certificates, and money (which im putting away to upgrade my system after next summer).

ROFL @ greenplantseed

i got an EVGA 8800 GTX (and a dangerden watercooling block when they become available)

2x WD raptors (trying to put it in RAID 0... i think i broke my computer though :\\ rofl)

an OCZ rally (2 GB key drive) it's actually pretty sharp looking.

some surround sound headphones (claims it has 4 speakers in each ear) excited to try those out

merry christmas all :]]

I just ordered everything in this thread of mine, which=a massive beast of a gaming rig that I should be able to not upgrade for at least a year.....

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135307

New drum cases for my drums, because my band (www.myspace.com/sighlo) plays out constantly and my nice pearl elx kit gets all kinds of dings with the bags I use now, plus a hardware case for my rack and stands. Lots of shirts, gift cards, family guy dvd's and awesome Stewie slippers!! Also, a bass fishing trip on Lake Cumberland planned for August with private cabin and bass boat....OY YEAH!!! My girl truely owns all other girls....for soooo many reasons on top of the fact that she is excited for me to get all my comp parts and put them together to have an incredible gaming beast. We are in pharmacy school and mad busy all the time so she knows I really enjoy my gaming when I can find the time. Anyway, Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone on the forum. You guys are great and always help me out when something on my comp is messes up. And if anyone lives in columbus, come out to the show on Saturday!!!!!

I got:
Fox Racing Hoody
Fox Racing Belt Buckle
Dr. Marten Boots
Some Clothes
Kicka$$ Fossil Watch

and..........

$1080 bucks yo so i bought
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Xtrac Mouse Pad
GTA: San Andreas

The rest is going into my car.