Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
Arghhh!

Here we go again.... I'm trying to post part two of "PCs versus Macintosh!!!!!!" because little did I know, there was a time limit on my own discussion! But Of course the only reason I'm OUTRAGED is because I cant help but remember turning tha feature OFF!!!

I greatly Apologize for the inconvenience when it was just gettn-good.

Anyway, for those who didn't see it, here it is:

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17901&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

:mad: :cool:

It's.....
B00005U8EM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

All we need now is a "INTEL vs. AMD" and a "nVidia Vs. ATI" debate, and my day will be complete.

Originally posted by me
I used to like Intel better than AMD until the athlon 64 chips came out
the 3400+ can outperform a P4EE, process 64-bit and is half the price
I used to like P4's better becaue they performed better than the Athlon XP's, despite the P4's bigger price... in a lot of cases, you get what you pay for, although there are some exceptions..... like my above example of Athlon 64's
IMO you pay a lot for a Macintosh because in return you get what I and others believe to be a superior system, and I think what turned people off Mac's is the higher price
what I said here was my opinion, and I didn't bother disputing other people's opinions even if I may disagree with them.

I like PC's, although it is my opinion that Mac's are a better system

it's good that you're trying to organise the topic, but I must say this:
Mac verses PC will go nowhere, I was reluctant to join it, and it was only after some people so stubbornly and ignorantly posted one-sided comments that I got annoyed and joined on "Mac's side"

can we just keep it to
Opinions only
and stop it from becoming a flame war again

I have used both.

But I am happier is a Windows / PC environment.

NUFF SED!

(yawn!)

In the interface side, both can be cumbersome. I prefer IBM though, because its used the most in businesses. Our school is switching, becuase thats what the workplace brings to you.

Another thing is that neither APPLE nor MICROSOFT developed the GUI, If it were known, XEROX came up with the first GUI, but thus it was stolen by Apple.

mrdinkel said:
Another thing is that neither APPLE nor MICROSOFT developed the GUI, If it were known, XEROX came up with the first GUI, but thus it was stolen by Apple.

LOL! I remember the time that Apple tried to sue MS for stealing that. Only to have MS turn around and remind them of that fact....
MS:- "HELLO...... XEROX????"

Silesia said:
It's.....
B00005U8EM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

All we need now is a "INTEL vs. AMD" and a "nVidia Vs. ATI" debate, and my day will be complete.

woah... did anyone notice that bill murry is like, stuck in that clock?

I swear, I am going to make an animated gif with that image and i am going to post it when ever I see another new pointless :-
* Mac Vs. PC Debate.
* PC Vs. Linux Debate.
* Intel Vs. AMD Debate.
* RADION Vs. GeFORCE Debate.
(YAWN)

When I mean pointless, the entire thread is not going to affect any one choice of purchase or upgrade. It's just there to russle a few people's feathers, and that is about it.

We should just make the Mac Vs. PC Thread Sticky so we do not have to put up with another Mac Vs. PC Thread. Otherwise it will be only a matter of time (Like about 2 weeks) and there will be another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom