Windows XP taskbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is for the Quicklaunch. Basiclly with it locked you cant modify or move the Quicklaunch. But without it locked you can. So that way if you have more or less icons you can move it around. But you have to have the Quicklaunch active.

thanks for the reply

how do i make the quicklaunch active?

icons mean applications correct?

rookie1010 said:
thanks for the reply

how do i make the quicklaunch active?

icons mean applications correct?

To make the quicklaunch active, right-click on the taskbar, click toolbars -> Click Quicklaunch.

Icons are shortcuts to applications.

Yeesh, almost 2000 posts, you should know this stuff :confused:

Icons are not necessarily shortcuts to applications. Some are jsut that...icons. While most of them do represent either a shortcut to the application executable or the executable some are just plain icons. Like the Recycle Bin or the My Computer Icon. Each serve a purpose but both are not executables. They just bring up another menu. They dont actually run a application. But they do serve a purpose.

Most of the time they have the little arrow in the lower left corner. That signifies the Shortcut.

thanks for the replies talldude123, makaveli

i am not a CS major (dont think that is much of an excuse), that is why i have got close to 2000 posts and am still a noob

i like quicklaunch :)

hey how are the programs and shortcuts listed in quicklaunch.
is there anyway i can change (add/remove change position) the programs/shortcuts

just drag what you want in the quick launch bar, onto it. And if you want to delete something out of it, just right click on the icon and go to delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom