XFX 7950GT or ATi's X1900XT???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MackAttack

In Runtime
which is better

XFX 7950GT Extreme Edition O.C'd orrrrrrrrrr ATi's X1900XT....there a bitt different in price

and in general I like Nvidia better....but has ATi's cards become better?

gotta decided which one to buy.....also I have a ASUS P5W-DH which is ATI Dual Card ready or wahtever it's called..so would this make the ATI run better or not really?

hmmmmmm ok

yeah I like Nvidia..pretty good graphics and waht not.

just wasn't sure..also do you know my mothboard ASUS P5W DH - which is like ATI Crossfire Ready would be better with a ATI Video card...or does it matter if it's either ATI or Nvidia??...NOT using dual just to make that clear haha

thanks

but you know if your spending that kind of money i'd wait for the geforce 8800 to come down a little bit. Thats what i am waiting for. Its going to bite if you get that 7950GT cause thats what $300? and the 8800 is about $400-$500.

I hate ati. i have 1 ati card and it sucks. My dad has 3 ati's and they all suck too. Thats why i switched to nvidia and i noticed a huge difference. Sure the fan on the nvidia might sound louder but the card is better. Its kinda like comparing 2 cars and one revs up really loud whereas the other one you can't hear it as good.

Norcent said:
I hate ati. i have 1 ati card and it sucks. My dad has 3 ati's and they all suck too. Thats why i switched to nvidia and i noticed a huge difference. Sure the fan on the nvidia might sound louder but the card is better. Its kinda like comparing 2 cars and one revs up really loud whereas the other one you can't hear it as good.

Uhh... the card itself is more important than the brand it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom