No audio need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD 3200+ 64

Baseband Member
Ok so my moms acer aspires audio wont work when i go to control panel sounds and audio devices and blah blah it says no Audio Device
but oddly ehough the audio was working a week or so ago i belive sum 1 uninstalled the audio drivers but yet i cant find any drivers for this computer nor the model number of the computer all i no is that it is a acer aspire ASA85-UC521H With the intel 3.2GHz cpu Running Windows XP

if some one could please tell me what audio drivers i need or how to get the audio back that would be great.

Can you please post how you did it, as my friends Did the same thing with his onboard, and im interested in learning :p

Well i tracked down the drivers for the audio on the net for that model and brand of the computer and just installed audio drivers off acer where i found the site.

what the computer are u having troubles with?
store bought?
or custom built?

Its custom built, and one minute it was working and the next it wasnt, Dont know what my friends son has done to it though :p

Dont worry,
My friends son disabled it in the bios so thats why it was acting as though the sound card wasnt there
Thanks very much for your information and help, it was very much appreciated
Thank you,
Schultzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom