Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, my best is 15 seconds. But that was at 3ghz
Ive gotten it stable up to 3.5 so far. We'll see if i can do any better.

-aspire

when running super pi... don't even worry about stability... and make sure you close everything you can in task manager.. and i lowered my resolution to 800x600.. then set super pi's priority to real time.. that should give you like .1 second difference maybe .2

my super pi's are suicide runs

Hehe, I will upload some pics from my dry ice session with my E6600. I blew threw 10 pounds in an hour so im getting 30 pounds later next week and should be up and bumping so watch out Nosboost. :)

wtk pro l said:
Hehe, I will upload some pics from my dry ice session with my E6600. I blew threw 10 pounds in an hour so im getting 30 pounds later next week and should be up and bumping so watch out Nosboost. :)

i'm not concerned.. i'm competing with air and water ;)

NosBoost300 said:
shp.jpg

sub 13's... bring it on people ;)

Nosboost is back in business

1.57v... beware.. DO NOT TRY... UNLESS YOUR WILLING TO MESS YOUR COMPY UP

12.968 is another time i got, but it froze when i tried to take a picture... its still there though.. so chyea.. that was at 3.96

bring out the champagne.. cuz i'm on a roll... maybe i should invest in phase change.. lol

if jseber still stopped by he'd show me up... lol

hey im still here lol. Havnt done any benchmarking in a long time. Still holding onto my 11.922.

I know phase change is expensive, but shoot i think its worth it. As long as you get the newest adapter kit, lets you stay really ahead of technology, sorta. If you always buy the best chip that is out, you are like 6 months ahead of the game.

Funny, i play Total war 2.. and when there are more than 5 armies on the field, i get about 5 fps, even with the graphics turned all the way down. at 4.2ghz lol

I really do need to learn about ram timings. I have always spent the money to buy multiplier unlocked cpus, so i never really had to worry about the fsb. If backed the multiplier down and ramped up the mem, i could probably get a little better score. I have the dominator ram. When i built this system, i ran it at the default mem speed, ddr2 1150.. and it actually seemed slower than running it at 533 with tighter timings. So i have just been keeping it there. I dont see much point in running it that hot when i see no difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom