Merry Christmas to All windows Users :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas to you too. Why only Windows XP users?

I'm not getting anything for my PC this year :p

PREJUDICE THREAD! SHAME ON YOU!

Just joking. I'm not getting anything for my PC this year either... With my Christmas money, I might be getting a new case, and if there's any money left over out of that, I might get some RAM... But I'm getting a Xbox360, so I'm probably gonna spend it all on 360 games instead :p

WorldIndustries said:
PREJUDICE THREAD! SHAME ON YOU!

Just joking. I'm not getting anything for my PC this year either... With my Christmas money, I might be getting a new case, and if there's any money left over out of that, I might get some RAM... But I'm getting a Xbox360, so I'm probably gonna spend it all on 360 games instead :p

Because this is a Windows Thread :).. oh and do you mean the money left over comes to me :D

Merry Xmas all!

Im not getting anything for my pc either. Dont think ill be buying anything for it in a while now.

Im getting XBOX 360 :D

i just got a 120 gb drive for my laptop and i considered that my pc Christmas present this year. wasn't really planning on getting anything else for my PC, i'd like a bass wah pedal tho...those are fun...im gonna be the next cliff burton:D or not...no way i'd be able to.

I asked for an LCD monitor for my computer, so I hope I get that. If I don't, I'll get one of the giant 20" CRT's.

Wll happy holidays to you all!!!
i got a AMD64 4400X2 and a Seagate 320gb hard drive!!
all i need now is another 160gb to raid and im set!! o and faster ram......dam u giel value series!!(2 x 512)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom