NEW PC needs MODS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessehclark

Baseband Member
alright, so, theres another thread going for window ideas right now, but i didnt wanna muck his up.

I just finished my computer, and I would like to know what you think.

2 x 17" Mag LCD, Silver
Antec Performace P180
Thermaltake Purepower 600W
ASUS M2N-SLi Deluxe
AMD X2 4200+
Arctic Cooling Freezer 64
1GB PQI DDR2 800
Samsung 18x DVDRW w/lightscribe
WD SE16 250GB 16mb cache
XFX GeForce 7900GS 256mb Extreme
Rosewill slim keyboard, 2000dpi laser mouse, and card reader.

Anyways, I would like to add a window and some lights, and so I posit to you, o creative and insightful members of tech-forums... what the **** should i do with the window, and what color lights?

I have a router and jigsaw and dremel, but this is my first self built pc and first case mod. given the shape of the p180 (http://img.presence-pc.com/dossiers/p180/final.jpg)

I was thinking 10 x 12 rectangular window directly over the mobo, hiding the nasty sides and psu.. exposing only the delicious parts. the p180 has thick panels, but im gonna try to use h channel molding to mount a plexi window.

i know my pic sucks (that link is to someone elses pc) but almost all of my components are black, and the case itself is silver inside, and silver/black outside.

let me know what you think!

ps- im not heavily into any game right now b/c i didnt have a pc that could handle it... so that option is out.

Attachments

• 12-23-06_0455.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 83
Paint the inside of your case black and do whatever lighting scheme you like, maybe green.

Yeah, I agree blue looks nice and is bright but WAY too many people have it in their case now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom