Interested in recording keylogging software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believe07

Beta member
Hey guys,

This is my first post here on the forums and unfortunately the topic may not be one that is well liked.

I'm interested in installing some software into my laptop that will will monitor/record any keylogging done on my personal laptop. I'm dating a girl who I wouldn't mind settling down in a few years, but she keeps her emails very secretive for no reason whatsoever. I wouldn't even care what she does but she acts suspicious anytime I come near her while she is on the computer.

My girlfriend occasionally checks her emails on my personal laptop so I would like to monitor what she does in her yahoo mail. Can anyone shed some light on how I do go about getting this software, whats recommended, any drawbacks to the software being installed, and if anyone has had any experience with this software I would love to hear about it. Thanks!

007 spysoftware google it, has a keylogger built in and lots of other stuf althoguh ull find out her email password, weather you want to or not...meh is also a hidden app so even if shes not computer illiterate shell never know

Hey guys,

I appreciate the responses. I googled this software and found a free trial version that will last only a few days. I just need her yahoo password so if I just run the free trial version and have her log in, will I be able to just remember her password and be done with the free trial version as I just need the password? Thanks!

By the way, are there any setbacks to using this software as in making my computer slower?

I've used these programs before... If she uses Spyware detection, it will most likely pick up the program as spyware and try to remove it.

EDIT: By the way, you are a lot better off confronting her about it... If she found out you were keeping keyloggers on her, she would most likely flip out, and never talk to you ever again.

well I'm only using the software on my personal laptop, not hers. I think it would be taking it way too far if I put something on her personal computer. But since its my own computer, I look at it as my own right to do what I want as long as it's not something malicious.

WorldIndustries said:
I've used these programs before... If she uses Spyware detection, it will most likely pick up the program as spyware and try to remove it.

EDIT: By the way, you are a lot better off confronting her about it... If she found out you were keeping keyloggers on her, she would most likely flip out, and never talk to you ever again.

what i thoght really but this is a tech forum so i thoght meh,, but women are strange things n jelousy n stuff makes u do these things, n the thign is i have the same shi twith my GF. if thers nothign to hide dont make out that there is by being all secretive n suspicious like this guy has stated his girl does so meh she deserves to get her password stolen, and yeah its his laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom