Laptop Video/HD/Screen/Brand questions !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is with all the :('s?? you are getting your answers, just give it more time.

Well I personally am not a latop fan, but if you want to play games on it see if you can find one with a 7900 series video card in it. there are like 7900gtx go! models that perform pretty well.

ive herd the 7600 will works fine ? but ill look into it.... and for all my :('s ... what if i like :('s next time ill use :up: or :beard:

NuBlEt101 said:
ive herd the 7600 will works fine ? but ill look into it.... and for all my :('s ... what if i like :('s next time ill use :up: or :beard:

Yes the 7600 is a good video card for gaming

saltynay ... dont make me *****slap you into last week( another week away from xmas >:) and yea i think ima go with the 7600... whoever told me that it wasnt good enough musta been wrong cuz thats the highest video card i can stick in a 15 inch without messing up the battery/heat conditions

Lmao

please tell me your joking about slapping me be a man punch some1 instead also I'm 6foot5 and go down the gym 4 times a week just a word of advice not the type of person you generally mess with.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom