Crazy Power Supply Sleeving!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RepuLse

In Runtime
after 4 hours of sleeving

what do u guys think?

DSC02659.jpg

looking pretty good, id prolly put some more cable ties on the 12/5v lines but other than that it looks sweet

ok this was just a test, most ppl either dont leave a response or put up some forced social complement, i appreciate your niceness and here is the real thing as a reward =D

DSC02663.jpg

yeah, i figured he messed up and posted the wrong one. but i would have felt bad making him feel dumb calling him out on it. lol

i was say something along the lines of "umm it doesent look that great. you didnt get very far in 4 hrs. i think you should try again"

Look at the time stamp in the pictures tho. There's only a 2-hour difference between them. That means he spent the first 2 hours doing that very first cable! :)

Very nice work on the final product, tho. Looks awesome.

thanks everyone, that original cable on the 20/24 pin connector was stock from coolmax, they used a lot of slack on it and i wanted to get rid of it but fitting 24 wires into a 1/2" sleeving is annoying especially when it snags

That looks just like my Antec powersupply (the sleeving, anyway). Great job, it looks factory-made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom