LGA 775 SLi Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you should go with the 768 Video Card. thats that GTX? the expensive one. The ram will come later bro, no rush, spend the big stuff now.. get the small stuff later. Save up again and order the Dominator Ram.. they look pretty tight.

I think its a wise choice to take your chances with the 680i.. it looks like its the best choice right now. I just hope its not a hardware issue.. and for your sake, i hope you wont have to RMA it tons of times.

Have you checked out the EVGA message board? its full of people having problems with it.. but some people say that their board is fine..perfect even.

Good luck dude.

i think you should go with the 768 Video Card. thats that GTX? the expensive one. The ram will come later bro, no rush, spend the big stuff now.. get the small stuff later. Save up again and order the Dominator Ram.. they look pretty tight.

I think its a wise choice to take your chances with the 680i.. it looks like its the best choice right now. I just hope its not a hardware issue.. and for your sake, i hope you wont have to RMA it tons of times.

Have you checked out the EVGA message board? its full of people having problems with it.. but some people say that their board is fine..perfect even.

Good luck dude.

Kohkane said:

Good luck dude.

well no way in **** i want a watercooled graphics card for 768 dollars.. thats rediculous... imma grab the xfx 8800gtx... and i don't want dominator ram... i can't even hit fsb 500... and the 680i only seems to be able to do 450fsb... so.. thats out of the question, i'll stick to my ddr2 800.. which i already have.. and just grab anothe 2 gb or 1gb of it

no, by 768, I meant the MB's.. the price is about 600 dollars though. But your right about your ram, stick with it.

Good luck then. Update us on how that board works out for you.

Kohkane said:
no, by 768, I meant the MB's.. the price is about 600 dollars though. But your right about your ram, stick with it.

Good luck then. Update us on how that board works out for you.

well for the board.. i may not get that until january/february when i get my tax return... possibly another gtx as well... lol, if i'm feeling super greedy.... oh, and thanks for your support too, it actually means alot when people encourage me :D ... its how i hit 14,700 in 05... and 13.07 in super pi.... well that and competition in trying to be the best.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom