Worlds fastest X1900XT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspire

The Water Cooling Guru

also in the picture in the background is the fastest ive been able to find. And that speed was achieved using a sonic tower cpu hsf mounted onto the gfx card

Heres a screenie of my computer
note that the gfx card is running at approx. 754mhz core/1706mhz effective on the memory.

So far as I know, and have been able to find this is the fastest x1900xt anywhere on the web.

Also got my new e6600 nice and high which makes me happy :-D

-aspire

If I am wrong and anyone has found better let me know and Ill have this thread removed asap.

They are some über clocks there! What cooler are you running, becuase with those sorts of clocks on a X1900XT that must be getting pretty hot, what temps is it running? Make sure you create a post on XtremeSystems as to what clocks if they are!

Im running a custom water cooling loop.

Swiftech MCR-220 dual 120mm rad with 4 fans on it.
Laing D5 Pump
Aquaxtreme
MP-1 CPU block
MP-1 GPU block
tline and 7/16 inch tubing.

i have to see some more screenshots. i told cwiz off for being sceptical about my overclock so now it's your turn to tell me :p

i'm only sceptical because that rivatuner screenshot hasn't even had the apply button hit yet. i would prefer something that's actually reading the clock speeds like atitool. would also love to see a 3dmark03 and 06 :D.

nitestick, if you notice, the test button has been applied which makes sure the overclock is stable enough to be applied.

Immediately following the screenshot, the overlcok was successfully applied.

I took 147k in aquamark 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom