Water Cooling or NOT? Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MackAttack

In Runtime
soooo I'm building a new computer got the motherboard figured out, and CPU I think either E6400 and gonna try andlearn how to overclock it to maybe 3.0ghz if possible or get a E6600 and do the same...anyways.

I have a big question..anyone know muchabout Thermaltake's BigWater SE?? I am either going to get that and cool my CPU with that and get the other parts with is M1, M2, M3...orrrr should I just get a normal Zalman or Thermaltake CPU cooler and get a

W.D Raptor X hard drive?...because these two woulddepend on what case I get as well...either THermaltake Armor (the big one)
or Armor JR...

any helps wouldbegreat and any comments of what I should do.

I can't do both...

thanks

You should be able to get a e6400 to 3 ghz on stock. If you get a better hsf, you should be able to get it to 3.4 ghz. Unless you really want like 3.8ghz, then id save the money and get a raptor instead.

I got my e6600 to 3.5 ghz and it is plenty fast...i have no idea who would want 3.8ghz - 4ghz except to show off superpi times :p

just get raptors, not raptor x, the only diff is a see thru case (not even that big of a window)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom