Motherboard and power supply hlep!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PW_Ranger

Baseband Member
Motherboard and power supply help!!!!!!!!!!

I'm goin to buy a new casing for my old motherboard,but the power supply tat i'm using now was a 200W power supply with 20pin,cuz my motherboard uses 20pin ,but now i buying a casing with a 400W with 24pin power supply. Can i use tat power supply???will it spoil my motherboard???can my motherboard support the power tat it produce???
i really nid help here...
Thx alot...

o thx for tell mi....i also know tat but if i can find a 20pin power supply but it a 300W or 400W power supply, can my MB support it??

i was using a 24 pin power supply with my 20pin motherboard coz the 4 pin extra is detachable (well it was on mine anyway)

OHH...Really??? THx for telling mi but my i ask u wat ur power supply Watt??? iszit a 300W or higher...cuz i budling a COm for my bros so o nid to ask very carefully..
THX

mine wa a 400watt power supply that came with my case, the extra 4 pins were a different colour and detachable from the block, i think you can also get converters from 24 to 20 pin, did you buy the case online so i can check it out for you?

cool...i didn't know that. anyway...higher the capacity power supplies can just power more devices. the voltage to the motherboard is the same. so if you have a 20 pin 750W power supply, it will still work with your mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom