LGA 775 SLi Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
blaackoran said:
after giving it a close look, 2 double wide cards you can fit a xi-fi no problem.

3 single slot cards, you can fit you xi-fi too.

3 double wide...i dunno if it will fit, but hey the onboard is the best onboard audio ive seen...my SB audigy 2ZS didnt even have an optical audio input like the onboard of the badaxe has.

the badaxe is sounding really good.. i'd just need to find me one of them jumbo large wide sli bridges... or one of the asus flex connectors... how much is one of them by the way???

i'm at work now, and i don't wanna go to newegg

wow... this blows, i ordered my headset and geforce fx5200 on saturday..... and its NOT HERE..... and its thursday!!!!!! zomg.. never been so angry... if its not here tomorrow its not gonna be a very mery christmas for my friend... he'll get a late christmas...

The Intel Board has 1 Pci Slot at 16x! Are you sure you can do SLI with that? are you sure??

make sure, before you buy it.

Kohkane said:
The Intel Board has 1 Pci Slot at 16x! Are you sure you can do SLI with that? are you sure??

make sure, before you buy it.

ya, i know it can, and the board we're speaking of has 3 pci-e x16 slots.. i've seen it, and it looks awesome.

All you need is the hacked drivers for it.. i have an msi 975x PUE that i could use.. but the deal is i don't want to have to use hacked drivers... and i don't have an SLi bridge...

i may just end up going for the 680i with all the christmas money coming in and such... and christmas bonus :cool: ... 8800gtx in my future... like 2 weeks...

and tax returns soon..... SLi'd 8800 goodness...

I'm sorry bro but, what board are you talking about?....it doesnt say it clearly anywhere.

Yeah i've heard alot of problems with the 680i, hard drive corruption, sound issues all kind of stuff. Thats why i was a little reluctant to go with it, i just went with the abit AW9d-max, its a sweet board i might add and around $220. Haven't had a single problem with it. The only thing is with 2 double wide cards you can't fit in anything into the ONE pci slot. so don't know if that'll work for you. but the on board sound is pretty good from what i hear :/

I don't mean to steal your thread but I have been looking for an SLI mobo for my x6800 but I really want the 680i (or the next chipset that comes out) because I know it will eventually be better than the others (that's why they made it :)). I was wondering if anyone knew when the next 680i mobo will come out or when they will have made a revision to the current boards?

just wait for new driver updates.. i doubt a new layout or anything will be made anytime soon.... as for me.. i thing the 680i is my number 1 choice after doing some reading... 450fsb max it seems people are reaching.... not like i'll hit that high anyway....

i'm going mad with these purchases... gts or gtx.. its so hard... gts with my 2nd gig of ram.. or just gtx... jeebus... i can't decide.... i have until pretty much the 26th to decide... well 26th or 30th... either way.. its drawing incredibly close... the gts isnt all to much better than my x1950.... but the gtx just blows it outta the water..

well are you going to sell that x1950 or keep it? You should be able to sell it and get another stick of ram with the gtx.

Just a thought.

darkop16 said:
well are you going to sell that x1950 or keep it? You should be able to sell it and get another stick of ram with the gtx.

Just a thought.

ya, i just may do that... and with my birthday on the 26th... and christmas... thats MONEY... lol... because i don't want the same thing to happen to me.... as happened to the people with the 7800gt.....

I just bought the Asus P5N32-E SLI 680i board.

I will be putting it together Christmas Day...I hope.

I don't plan on overclocking right away.....I just want to get it up and running so I can play some Rainbow Six Vegas soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom