not really new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

Daemon Poster
Hi everybody - I'm not really new, I used to be a mod here and then left a while ago for a variety of reasons. Last week I got into the college I want to go to, so now I'm finding myself really bored with high school, and I thought I'd check in with TF again and say hi and see how everybody's doing.

For the people who joined after I left... my name's Emily, I'm seventeen, senior in high school, and from northern California (but I have never said "hella" in my life). In my spare time I program (language of choice at the moment is PHP), work from home for this company, play flute, and argue with people.

She was a supermod, not just a run of the mill mod. And a dang good one, too.

Great to see you back around, Em. Seems funny not having a dame running around the mods' forum. MacDaddy and Elba have taken to hanging out in their boxers since you left... and we removed the seat from the toilet since we never have to put it back down.

3.gif

No! With the toilet seat gone, what am I going to nag you guys about? ;)

kfc - there were a lot of reasons I left... I was working a lot and I knew college apps were coming up, and I was a little fed up with the skyrocketing testosterone level around here. Which is probably still around, but I'm a less stressed out now so I thought I could probably handle it now.

You... unstessed? That'd make you un-Emily...

Seriously, I'm glad the pressure's off, so to speak. We could always use you topside, ya know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom