Video Card Dillemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurdaX

In Runtime
Hey guys I wondering if you can help me I am building a new system and planning on getting the EVGA 7950 GT/ Nvidia, but it comes with 2 DIV. And I am planning on using back my old CRT monitor and I think that it is D-SUB. Is there a way to come out of this dilemma without having to buy a new monitor. Cause I really like my CRT monitor it is really big and kool, so could you all please help me out

usually the graphics card comes with a cable. My bro is running a 7900gs on a crt and that only came with two dvi but the cable works just fine.

it should come with a dvi-d-sub converter. Heres a pic of the stuff that comes with the evga 7950gt ko version:

stuff

Its the two converters under the hdtv cable.

edit: hmm sry the link doesn't seem to take you back to the image...but heres the link to the card and click on the image with the manual and cables in it.

edit edit: sry man don't mean to dench you but you already answered your own question when you helped evergreen out:

MurdaX said:
Don't worry dude if you take a closer look at the specifications you will see that you get and adapter with the video card ok.

darkop16 said:
it should come with a dvi-d-sub converter. Heres a pic of the stuff that comes with the evga 7950gt ko version:

stuff

Its the two converters under the hdtv cable.

edit: hmm sry the link doesn't seem to take you back to the image...but heres the link to the card and click on the image with the manual and cables in it.

edit edit: sry man don't mean to dench you but you already answered your own question when you helped evergreen out:

That's what I do with dual 19" CRT's on a 7950GT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom