Razor Diamondback

Status
Not open for further replies.
cwiz said:
pffft... 20000dpi? more like 2000, which is a 25% improvement, but still, i can make my guy do a 360 w/o moving my wrist... what more do you need?

i run mine at ~1100 dpi and up it to 1600 when i get on a turret

i think normal mice are like 800 dpi, not sure though

lol sorry....i meant 2000 not 20000....haha....

So I would notice a diffrence when I play games such as F2,Cod2 etc.?

And sorry about double posting :( I wasnt quite sure what catergory to put this under :( Is is worth it to pay extra to get the copperhead over the diamondback?

Is is worth it to pay extra to get the copperhead over the diamondback?

Not really.

The side buttons are better on the Copperhead, but it continues to track if you pick up the mouse. The Diamondback doesn't.

While the Razer mice have a very low profile, it's rather comfortable to use them once you get used to the different feel of them. The extra long mouse buttons took a little getting used to, but I love 'em now. I can click with a twitch of my finger... I don't have to curl my fingertips to rest on the buttons.

Also what is the weight change thing or something that the copperhead has?...and whats the point of having 32k onboard memory?

I have a Razer Viper, and I love it. Sure, it's only 1000dpi, but it's accurate enough for me during CS:Source. I found it for $20 at a local shop. And if I want weight, I'll open it up and stick a quarter ounce sticky tire weight inside the case. LOL

Yea but that is American Prices.... Razor Copperhead is $139.00 here in Australia.... Diamondback is $89.00 here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom