Soundcard/Headphones Upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayt19

In Runtime
Hello I currently use a Audigy2 ZS and I always use Headphones when i play for games like BF and CS. Ever since I got this card about a year ago I havent really noticed anything different from the onboard sound card other then you can make it echo and stuff...I have no idea why anyone would want that though...

My question is...

1) What is a really good Soundcard that is under $200 that can give me the sounds everyone seems to talk about.

2) Can you get this sound by using headphones? If so Anyone know of a good pair?

- I play BF 2 and everyone says it sounds amazing...maybe im not untapping the true power of my Audigy2 ZS or maybe its the headphones...Please help!

I dropped the money are the pair of headphones you see in my sig, around 189.99, but worth every penny. The ones recommended above are good as well from what I hear. I went with the beyerdynamics because of better low end.... You can get the all from audiocubes.com

I don't think you need a new soundcard... I think it's your headset/speakersystem that is being the bottleneck of your sound quality.

If you use your headphones for games, I suggest you get a headset if you use voice chat while you're playing. I myself have the Speedlink Medusa 5.1 and it's great. I wouldn't know where to look if you just want an ordinary headset (that supports 5.1?) but I'd look out for some Sennheisers, go to a pc/media store and check some out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom