FWD Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Crunk

In Runtime
I have never fwd emails before and tried for the first time today. It keeps giving me this error message tha says reference #112. Does anyone know what i am doing wrong? Thanx fo the help.

What program are you using to access your email? Do you get any other information with the error? Can you send a regular message and not a FWD?

-Mike

are you using some sort of webmail? I think it would be best to contact the provider of your email account, or be a little bit more specific :)

Before i contact my provider, can you tell me what i am supposed to put here:

Cc:

Bcc:,

Like i said i have never FWD an email and am not really familiar with it. Thanx for the help. PS- I am using Netscape thru INternet Explorer.

Are you fowarding it right? Go to the email you want to fwd, and open it. Then click fwd. Then type in the emails you want to forward it to in the 'To:' menu.)

Cc: (carbon copy) is just a way to send the same email to a different person (if you put them in here, they don't know who else you sent it to in your main "To:" box.)

Bcc: (is bi carbon copy, I think) Same as Cc: (not 100% sure), but the person that who's email you put in here can't see anybody else's email you sent it to.

You don't need anything in the Cc: or Bcc: menus, it's optional.

I'm not 100% sure about what they do, but I never use them, and I fwd stuff all the time.

That's pretty much all I can do to help you, if the forwarding doesn't work again, then ,for sure, do contact your provider.

my $.02

Did you ever get an answer to the problem? I have the same problem but it only happens occasionally and doesn't seem to relate to what I am forwarding or how many people I am forwarding to. I can't even find out for sure if that is a Microsoft or if it is a Netscape error message.

cc=carbon copy (everyone can see who else got the email)

bcc=blind copy (no one can see who else got a copy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom