Comp problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradox

Beta member
My computer has been acting weird the last couple months, what happeneds is prior to yesterday was the computer would either a) boot up fine or b) not boot up fine, on the intial windows bootup screen blue dots or blue static covers the screen and it's just like my computer dies, my comp screen shuts off but my computer itself is still turned on, so I would just unplug and retry till it would boot up fine.

Well that method worked fine till yesterday now it won't load up normally, in about 20 trys I finally got past it and the static showed up on my loaded computer, so now I'm sitting here with no idea what to do, if anybody could help me it would much appericated, thanks.

If you need any more information about my computer, I'll get back to you asap.

Pic to computer loaded up with static

Here's what I whould do:
1)Check the pc with some anti-virus program,and if problem remains,
2)Try to format the hard disk and install Windows again,
3)Check if it's a hardware problem(i.e. GPU,MoBo,etc.).

List all components. (Specifics on Power supply needed)
Explain the error/problem in as much detail as possible. (Unless already done so)
If it is a windows Blue Screen, write down the error and post in next reply.( Unless Already Stated)
When did this start to occur?
Have you made any software or hardware additions prior to this problem?
Update windows, all drivers and all protection programs. (You can do this if you can Boot, Lol)

If they is anything else that you want to add or find unusual about the problem please tell.

Report Back.
-----------------------------
It sounds like Video card is going, Or Power supply is Going. That being said itd be a good idea to swap the Video card out with a Known Good one. See what Happens. Then if thats not the issue, try a Known Good Power supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom