auto key software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j12

Daemon Poster
does anyone know if there is a free software where i can set it to repetedly press a key on my keyboard. i guess it is kinda like a macro. for example when i press the ~ key i want it to repetedly press the space bar for me.

yea i'm kinda trying to cheat. i downloaded that before i posted this thread and i couldnt figure out how to use it can you help me figure it out??

umm can you help me figure out how to use the second one....its kinda confusing. but its easier to use than the autohotkey one.

when you launch the program, it puts a icon in the system tray. right click it
go to "edit submenus" and hit new sub. rename it at the box at the top
now hit the "new item" box for as many space hits as you want. you can rename them if you want.
now, for each of the new items, in the big box at the bottom, put a space and check the check box at the very bottom.
hit ok
right click the icon of the program in the sys tray again and choose whatever you named your submenu. this will open up another menu. choose the first item.
click on the program that you want the macro to be executed in, and it starts.

It seems kind of slow, so I dont really know if this will work for you.

just go to download.com and type in macro and do a search. then tell it to only display the free ones and go through the list until you find a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom