Best PC Case for this set.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

janoloco

Baseband Member
Hi guys, i`m new in this awesome forum. I want to ask for your opinion...

What´s the best pc case for this set up:

1.- Thermaltake W0116RU Complies with ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS 12V version 750W Power Supply 100 - 240 V CE, CB, TUV, FCC, UL, CUL, and BSMI certified - Retail

2.- Western Digital Raptor WD740ADFD 74GB 10,000 RPM 16MB Cache Serial ATA150 Hard Drive - OEM

3.- (2 card-SLI) XFX PVT80FSHF9 GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card - Retail

4.-CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retai

5.- Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz LGA 775 Processor - Retail

6.-NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

I already have the Tsunami Case on my Old PC, but i don´t know if its going to fit all these things. If not...
what´s the best case for this set up.. im also thinking in the Thermaltake Armor Series because of the size..

Another question.. do i need a bigger PSU?

Thank you for helping me... Regards...

PSU will be fine, but what is your budget? In would definately say a full tower case... I personally like the cooler master stackers

Wish i could get that good of a system. Looks like money is no problem for you. I bet you get that fit on your mid tower if you want. I would go full tower, but man are those things huge.

Thanks to all of you.....

Im worried about the heating problem in a mid tower case, i like my tsunami case very much, but i think its going to be a problem because of the space.

i also have a two extra HDD sata... and a dvd writer and another dvd player.

I dont like pretty much the full towers.. too big for my desk. but maybe its the only choice.

i forget to tell... this is a pc set for gaming i hope i didnt miss anything...

I would be surprised if that build didn't fit in the tsunami case. The armor series are great cases if you still want to get a full tower.

If you find out that build really doesn't fit in the tsunami...pls pm me cause i was thinking about getting one of those cases next summer to build a lan rig. Thanx

MANY people have PSU problems with the Antec P180... The 12V cable has to be really, really long to reach the motherboard.

Id say i like the Lian-Li pc-v1200 for large builds. Or that silverstone full tower.

Be prepared to pay for luxury though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom