Shannon's Next Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
ferarri said:
that build looks great except; are you using that x700pro? dont you want to get a new gpu for upcoming and current games? I don't have a personal experience with that card but isn't it getting a little old?

I'm not much of a gamer, so that card will be fine for a while. And it's something that's easy to change later if I want to, the card I have is already PCI-E, so it wouldn't be a big deal.

So last night I opened the box with the rest of the components. Very exciting. I'm kind of glad that my cpu cooler and thermal grease aren't here yet because I'm supposed to be waiting for my cousin to get here so he can watch/help/learn, and that's not till saturday.

so here are my components

It's so shiny!
a quickr pickr post

I'm not denying it. :)

I am trying to decide where to put my boot partition, since I am replacing my old drive that I used to have it on.

jonny_uk said:
oooo look at all that new kit, how on earth can you refrain from building it :D

It helps that my heatsink and thermal grease aren't here yet, but it was very difficult. I just got out all the components and stared at them for a while. :)

Seriously my cousin is coming in at 11am on Saturday, and I swear as soon as the kid gets in the house I'm going to start building.

No, I trust him. Plus, I don't mind having someone to help open packages and hand me things and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom