Case window ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobojuice

WOOOOOOOO
Hey guys. My dad has a buddy that owes him a favor and is going to plasma cut the side to my Sonata II case. Anyone have any suggestions on a design? Im not thinking of anything really intricate, but i think i do want to try to fit 1 or 2 120mm fans on the actual plexiglass itself.

Thanks.

why dont you just do a normal square (or rectangle in some cases), though they may not be intrigent they still look good

if you game get one of your favorite game logos or the pr if you plan on sticking with a certain brand like nvidia ati or intel you could a logo of theres. i just cut a huge square in mine its whole side of the case except for a one inch border and then i used a dremel to inscribe an amd logo in the plexi which looks pretty cool.you could always go with like a neat design to like a bunch of interconnected circles of different sizes an you coud put fans in some and plexiglass over others to give it just a different sort of look/

Thanks guys. Yeah i was actually thinking of something similar to the circle thing. Im gonna give it some more thought and see what i come up with. I definitely want it to stand out.

You're crazy. You have the perfect opportunity to make something as wild as you want. You should search google and find some designs you like. I'd personally go with something like the sunbeam transformer case. I love the side of that thing, It stands out so much from all the other cases I've seen.

Well, the reason i dont want to do anything "crazy" is because this guy is doing the plasma cutting as a favor. Ill probably ask him how intricate he can do cuts and then decide on what i want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom