Build log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinscher

Fully Optimized
I am planning on purchasing parts for my new rig the day after Christmas and I have heard that a lot of people are interested at looking at build logs. I would be willing to do one for everybody to see on here but would like to know what you would like to see because I have never done one before. This is also my first build so if I run into any problems maybe you guys will be able to catch any errors I make for me.

I have a digital camera so I can take pics of my progress if you guys want too.

First: IF you did not already post, tell us your budget and we will configure it for ya.

Second: Pics each step of the way, For example, One could be of everything Unopened, then Everything Opened, then Pics of the case as you add each Component.

And the wire managment also.

I did already post my build but to save you some time I will just list the basic specs:

x6800
evga 680i
evga 8800gtx
TT armor w/ 25cm fan
TT toughpower 700w
Super Talent 2GB 4-4-3-8 C4
WD 150gb raptor (I might buy two and put in RAID 1, I'm still debating that)

I can definitely get those pics of every step for ya.

Off topic, but you'll want to read the forum rules about signature size or they'll take away your privileges.. max size is either the exact size as mine or pretty close to it, can't remember.

haha sorry I didn't mean to put that pic in my sig ... oops thanks for letting me know
o btw do u know what size yours is?

thanks, I do have firefox btw. I love it!!! I didn't know you could do that though. Just another reason to love firefox!!!

its a bit of an over kill, go with the e6600 instead you will get virtually the same performance and save 600 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom