lookin for fan controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwatc75

Baseband Member
I am looking for nice fan controller for my Lian Li case. I have P4 3.2 cpu, 2X512 DDR 400 Corsair, Asus P4C800-E Deluxe Mobo. My case is silver and i just built this system last week. With over $2000 invested I just wanted to make sure things were running smoothly/cool. My case is silver with 3 case fans. These are some examples of what I have looked at:

Cooler Master Aerogate II

ENERMAX Aluminum

KINGWIN Silver

Does anyone have any input/experience with these controllers or others not listed?

Thanks

I have an aerogate 2, works great, very slick looking. There's 4 options for the fans, cpu, video, hdd (for the aerogate face fan), and case fan. So unless you wanted it for those things, although you can plug it into whatever you want. I really like it though, especially with the 7 different colors or whatever it is that the dial changes colors with.

depends on what you are hooking up too. hard drives, and case temperature probes aren't that hard just put em where you want and tie or tape in place.

I keep tellin everyone, but til youve worked with one theres just no way of understanding.

Most pleasing case Ive ever worked with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom