Question again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbsk8er04

Baseband Member
I have a Dell Deminsion 3000...Can I do anything to this computer to make it fast or anything, overclocking etc... It's a Pentium 4 processor, XP Home...?

Thanks!

You might be able to over clock with a program that I'm forgetting the name of, but it's not really worth the minimal gains you would get.

I think you meant easytune 5. But yea like crazeD said. It's not worth it, using a software program to overclock.

b1gapl said:
I think you meant easytune 5. But yea like crazeD said. It's not worth it, using a software program to overclock.

well, I would like to try it. How much could it overclock and can it hurt your computer if you screw up? I have a Dell also :(

kfc469 said:
well, I would like to try it. How much could it overclock and can it hurt your computer if you screw up? I have a Dell also :(

If you are unsure of the consequences and problems that may arouse from over clocking, then it is not for you.

Yeah I feel that way towards my Dell to, too office likey. So you're saying I should trash the dell and not mod anything, like video/sound card, overclocking, monitor? Don't even attempt to tweadle with it?:confused:

Not really worth it. And you probably won't get a significant overclock if you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom