2gig or not 2gig (that is the question)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf? if your 16 you can get a job pretty much anywhere. try going to mcdoonald or something like that.

i know you can get a job at subway when your 14

Oh how many times I have heard that joke, it was a **** good thing we didn't have to wear nametags there or I would of never heard the end of it lol!

jared17 said:
Oh how many times I have heard that joke, it was a **** good thing we didn't have to wear nametags there or I would of never heard the end of it lol!
Ha, that reminds me of the time i went through the drive through at wendys, and the window ladies name was wendy. I took a picture, maybe ill put it on here. But as for finding money, try and find a job. I just turned 16 and im trying to find an opening at like circuit city or something. Although there was that opening at chukee cheese, I could be one of the walkaround maskot people, lol.

Crysis should have at least 2 gigs, but seeing how vista isn't out, we don't know how well it runs with how much ram. For XP, 2 gigs is considered the sweet spot.

Oh and if your ram sucks try an RMA, they have a lifetime warranty.

With Vista's 500MB OS requirement, I don't think that 2GB is considered alot of RAM anymore. 2GB is a minimum. Sure, 2GB is fine for XP, but Crysis will be best on DX10, which equals Vista which equals 2GB minimum. Personally, I am saving up for another 2GB for when Vista arrives.

4GB...:eek:
Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom