$4310.oo Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Ethereal_Dragon
Reported post to have Mod merger it with original thread.....

what is this?

I was told Dominator was they way to go with RAM recently?

and is my wireless networking setup too much or fine as is.

Dee_Dubayah said:
Originally posted by Ethereal_Dragon
Reported post to have Mod merger it with original thread.....

what is this?

I was told Dominator was they way to go with RAM recently?

and is my wireless networking setup too much or fine as is.

I don't know what your wireless Setup is....

OCZ is one of many Really good Memory companies. Its just a suggestions, in the end your buying, not me.

If you want to save some money you can get one of those plextors I linked and this One.
Samsung DVD-RW

nagasama said:
dude you know more than me...but i'm not kowtowing....
um, the htb is the reason of my argument.
intel is using the basic theory of hypertransport now...which is why their chips are so fast. once again, i.e. they eliminated the northbridge. and if amd didn't pioneer (note: not invent) ht...who did?
although i will admit fsb is much more easily understood than htt...lol

Intel doesn't use any basic theory of HyperTransport, the did not eliminate the Northbridge. The reason for Intel's processors being so fast is a superior architecture, and mainly consists of shorter pipelines with complex stages (there are about a dozen other tweaks). Core architecture also has 3 simple + 1 complex decoders to the Athlon 64's 3 complex (their definitions are different for each company).

To Pioneer does not necessarily mean to invent. To pioneer something is to use it more than others do, and to make it mainstream or a force to be reckoned with. To invent it...to create. The HyperTransport Consortium invented HyperTransport and while AMD is a part of the Consortium along with Apple, Cisco, Sun, Nvidia, and Transmeta, it means that almost anyone, including Intel, can pick up the technology at any time.

I'd rather Intel use HyperTransport and an IMC though, it'd make things simpler.

That is there becuase this thread is a duplicate and needs to be merged with the original thread $4310.oo Budget....

And STe... I did see your post, but RAID 5 would push him overbudget, and you left out a RAID 5 controller.... that Motherboard has built in RAID, but only 0, 1 and 10....

It doesn't require much thought to say.

Oh hey, Mobo doesn't have raid 5 So I can then RAID 0 or 1 them. But he didn't say that. Telling me he doesn't want RAID Reguardless.

If he now chooses to RAID them then he should get two of the Second Drive I listed.

Looking for a beautiful case?

Check out:
Silverstone
Lian-Li
Zalman (if u want it silent and have 700$ to spend on a case)

These guys dont sell a plastic lightshow, but they have nice brushed aluminum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom