Arabic Transparent font

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie1010

Fully Optimized
Hello

I was trying to download a visa application form from an arab country and i encountered the following error when trying to open the application form

"Cannot find or create the font 'ArabicTransparent'. Some characters may not display or print correctly."

some of the arabic writings are blurred. do you guys know where i can get a plug in which would fix this issue.

I tried to search the adobe site for "Arabic Transparent" but no luck.

Somewhere in Control Panel -> Regional Settings there is a setting to enable Asian and other characters/fonts.

thanks for the reply

so it is a windows setting, not an adobe setting issue.

i am looking at the regional and language options, and i am on the advanced tab. it has got a code page conversion table, is that what i should be looking at?

You need to go Control Panel -> Regional Settings then in the "languages" tab right check on the box that says "Install files for complex script and right-to-left languages..." and then click apply. It might ask you to insert the widows XP CD

After you do that, go to Control Panel -> Regional Settings again then click on the "Advanced" tab and select the Arabic language.

TheMajor said:
Somewhere in Control Panel -> Regional Settings there is a setting to enable Asian and other characters/fonts.

Arabic is not an Asian language

Hello

thanks for the replies, i dont have my windows xp cd on me at the moment.

is there any place where i can find these files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom