Air cleaning your PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combo2049 said:
alright what ever you say... everyone think what they want... thats fine with me.. I knoew what am saying anyways... well either way thats it... let just close this conversation...

Please tell me how blowing off DUST is going to affect performance? That makes absolutely no sense at all! Some people dunk their entire computers into a bin of oil, and that doesn't affect performance - so why should dust?

Seriously, stop listening to G4TV, they're just a bunch of opinionated morons.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, so stop trying to force bull**** down everyone's throat.

Re: oh come on

Combo2049 said:
oh boy guys its been said by PROFFESIONALS! its been tested by me and my brother and it works

Well, just as long as you and your brother have tested it... I was beginning to think you had no backup....

Seriously, It makes no difference. Really. Unless, like loads of other people have said before, you have such a build up of dust and crap that it clogs your fan motors...

^^^ LOL. about the $20 air compresser BS i spent over 100 for a 1 gallon tank but i did add a 7 gallon cary tank. anyways Ive went a while without blowing it out and nothing... i can take a benchmark and lets say i make 1300. well then next time I take that benchmark (after a good clean out) ill make 1300 again. WOW BIG SUPRISE. seriously though clean out /= faster computer sorry. but if you still thin it does i own this really awsome house for only 500k id like to sell u :)

lol, thats halarious. i dust my pc every 2 weeks, cause i live in the desert. gets pretty bad, in just 2 weeks time, i can run my finger acrost the bottom of my case and pick up about enough dust to halfway fill a pepsi bottle cap. and it does increase my preformance, i run 3dmark before and after i clean, before i got like 980max, and after i got 1100+(same hardware config, no software changes, just turned off, blew out, cleaned fans, and turned back on)

and temps went from 20c idle and 30c load to 18c idle and 25 load. even tho i realy dont need a fan, i ran with out one for like 3 days and the max temp was only 45c, and this thing can handle 85c. lol

and for the whole, you clean your engine, it will go faster, err, yea. if you clean the pully's, serpintine belts, fan, and clean the radiator, new oil, antifreeze, and tranny fluid, clean driveshaft, and balance tires, it will go faster, or atleast accelerate faster.( not notaceable, but its there, same with pc's, not noicable, but its there)

now for shower...you would run the same speed but not for as long because you would get hot faster then slow down, and you wouldnt realy run that long anyways, because i imagine if you dont take a shower for any longer than 2 days, you must have horrible hygene.

just for the heck of it, for xmas im gonna get 2 of the exact same pc's, and clean one every other week, and never clean the other, and just let them run for like 6 months, then reinstall the os on both pc's and 3dmark em. bet the clean pc would have better preformance and cooler temps.

bmxfreakrider said:

just for the heck of it, for xmas im gonna get 2 of the exact same pc's, and clean one every other week, and never clean the other, and just let them run for like 6 months, then reinstall the os on both pc's and 3dmark em. bet the clean pc would have better preformance and cooler temps.

keep us posted on that. :rolleyes:

yes please keep on posted

well I hope you do so.. because this is something which a lot of people dont believe so if you get to do this test please posted so we can read it :)... will be looking foward to it ;-)

I hope so too, just depends on how much money I get for xmas and my birthday which is 37 days after (just enough time for everybody to reload some 100's)

but since the total i get for xmas and my bday will be split down the middle for parts, the system probably will not be high end, or even mid range for that matter, probably low end, something along the lines of a sempron 2800+ or a Celeron D 315, with like 512mb ram, an 80gb hdd with a 6600GT, 2 120mm case fans, and a 80mm cpu fan.

EDIT: this would be what i would get

you should check out tigerdirect and pick out one of those off lease computers they sell for like 100-300 bucks if youre actually serious about doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom