Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2099 bios year change and install no longer works i dont think. Today 2 "critical updates" were done on Vista and i think this has been fixed. I now have 29 days till activation in which i need a key :confused:

mikee said:
does anyone know what is going to be new in vienna anyway?
No one knows what is going to be in Vienna. The only thing we do know is that it will be a x64 OS. M$ will no longer support x86 after Vista.

@Mentalist-
That is correct they have pateched the 2 known cracks to Vista already. So now there is no way to get around the Activation or Timebomb.:p

Makaveli213 said:
No one knows what is going to be in Vienna. The only thing we do know is that it will be a x64 OS. M$ will no longer support x86 after Vista.

@Mentalist-
That is correct they have pateched the 2 known cracks to Vista already. So now there is no way to get around the Activation or Timebomb.:p

lol, of course they have^

I had just had a discussion about this, for some reason people think Microsoft is a bunch of retards, but they probably knew about both cracks hours after they were put on the web, and everyone should have seen this coming

lol, I'm just happy I can get a legit license through my school :)

aside from that, has anyone tried the speech recognition, it is incredible, you can almost operate the computer without ever touching it, and if you use voice control and the mouse in conjunction you can work soo much faster:D

Yes i have used the Voice Recognition. I love it. That is how i post most of the time. ;)

Makaveli213 said:
@Mentalist-

Yep it was only a matter of time. No way would M$ have let this go lol.

That crack going round where you activate it on a different server also only works for business or enterprise editions. If you used it to activate ultimate then it would still say it was ultimate but it would actually be converted to enterprise or business meaning there would be no access to the media center as these editions do not have them.
This may be the case for you Juice Daddy :confused:

Juice Daddy said:
nay, for you see, I get a legal copy through my school

does the school provide it legally to you?

people sort of steal it from my school where they rip the sticker off the side of the computer and use the license key on their own computer because the school has corporate edition.

My school wont get Vista for ages i bet. Ill have well been gone by the time they do probably. They cant even keep the XP network up for longer than a week without problems xD. Our technicians are useless! Only got Office 2003 last year hahaha

I can't wait until my schools key gets blacklisted then all the computers ll go into reduced functionality mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom