vista on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebattosai

Baseband Member
i know this question must have been asked many times over, but i would like to know.

If i buy a copy of windows vista, how many systems can i install that one copy on? cause i have 3 computers, does that mean i need 3 different copies(namely lisences)....do i need multiple lisences....?

so exactly how long will i have to wait to activate them with different licenses? and how much will these different licenses cost? the link above dosent have that information.

and...If i wanted re-instal vista on the same machine, how does that work?

Well if you purchase the license and get the serial you can re-sctivate them almost instantly. The System Properties screen allows for you to change your serial and activate it. So when you enter the new serial you will be to actiavte it.

The different license we dont know. As i stated in the previous topic Vista isnt released until Jan and M$ hasnt released all the info about the Volume or Multi License aspect yet.

Vista can be installed and Actiavted on a single machine 3 times. Without any hardware changes that is. If you change the mother board or processor that is considered a new machine and you would then have to buy another license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom