Quad Split Screen KVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard596

In Runtime
I'm looking for a KVM switch or similar way to view up to 4 computer desktops in a split screen mode. I need to be able to keep an eye on 2-4 screens at a time and switch mouse and keyboard control between them. I haven't had much luck searching online so I'm wondering if anyone here can help. Thanks.

Yeah sorry. I was in a hurry when I posted this and left out a key point: I'm looking for something under $100. I just need it for personal use, so it's not really worth paying for the high dollar commercial stuff.
I've been looking for just a cheap KVM but I haven't seen any that supports split screen.

Are you trying to monitor activity on somone else's PC, or are they all yours, and set up in the same area? I am kind of curious how someone would work on 4 PC's at the same time... I can manage 2, but anything more is just a headache...

It is for my own local PC's. I just want to be able to monitor all of them at the same time while using only one monitor, then switch to full screen when I need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom