$5000 Gaming Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah benny thats tru .... keep it realistic and save sum money to use to upgrade maybe with all that left over cash you can buy more gpus than nosboost LOL hahahah AHH! this was my 666 post!

**** if that's the case, I can drop down to 3500-4k and put some money into revamping the suspension on my c6 Corvette. Should I drop one top end card and wait for them to become cheaper and then upgrade? Is that topend processor worth it? I need some suggestions to make my decision on whether to go all out or not. I'm currently playing a lot of CS source, WoW and Battlefield 2.

Lol If i had a $50,000 car I'd honestly say screw PCs. Put that 5 grand into a borla exhaust, headers, intake, suspension work. I'm not joking either lol.

Already have B&B Bullets, LG long Tube headers, and an LPE air intake. Suspension comes next I suppose XD

Wanna race

233220turbo20motor20in20the20car.jpg

1957 Vw oval pushing 650rwhp:)

Heres the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsU8YVmP8CY&mode=related&search=

LOL that's freaking awesome! Yeah we can race, first to finish a 5 mile stretch ;) Searching for some old picture I had on corvetteforum but can't seem to find it. Will post back later, lol still loving that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom