Zalman CNPS-7000B CU LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmanych

Daemon Poster
I want to buy a Zalman CNPS-7000B CU LED for my computer at the moment and also put in in my new build in a few months. I have noticed that it supports SKT 462 and 775 but it says I need a plate thingy to put on the MB before I install the cooler. I cant find the plate thing anyware at all.

My question is does the E6600 come with a plate thing for the stock CPU cooler that would fit the Zalman-7000B? Look.

http://www.zalman.co.kr/eng/product...dx=143&code=009

I will overclocke the E6600 so thats why I want to use it in my new build and also my Athlon Xp gets upto 65C Idle so I need a new Cooler.

Heres the specs of the cooler:

http://www.zalman.co.kr/eng/product...dx=141&code=009

So will the plate thing from the E6600 fit on the Zalman-7000B CU?

Here's what comes with the ZALMAN CNPS7000B-Cu LED :

35-118-119-05.JPG

Image courtesy of NewEgg

As long as you are buying/getting a retail version of it, it will have all of the parts.

yea but to use it with LGA775 I have to buy an adaptor bracket thing. I cannot find one at all. Does the Mainboard or Cpu come with a bracket for the stock cpu cooler that perhaps the zalman might fit onto. because I want to use it with my Athlon Xp SKT 462 and my new rig in feb of C2D E6600. do you understand?

yes exactly but i cant find any of those in australia. Does the E6600 come with a bracket like that to mount the stock cpu fan?

Gmanych, how is that Zalman holding up for you? I am thinking about getting a different cooler for my media rig, as it tends to get toasty, (and has MAJOR heat issues right now... lol)....

CNPS7000B-ALCU
CNPS7000B-CU

I am thinking the ALCU, because it's half as much, and I want to spend as LITTLE as possible, as fundage is tight right now...

Brilliant... My temps have never been lower. I get about a 25C lower with the ALCU, my temps are in my sig. I was getting around 55C - 60C idle

How about noise compared to stock cooling?? I would LOVE to have it quieter in here, considering both PC's are at the same desk, and running pretty much 24x7x365.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom