What can the 8800GTX do that the 8800GTS cant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancec2c30 said:
I think the only dx10 cards coming out in january are the lower budget models, like whats equivalent to a 7900gs.

I dont know about you guys but I'm stoked for the lower budget models to come out.
With them usually comes the single-slot coolers, which is all that will fit into my Shuttle XPC case, and all that will fit into my college-student-without-a-job budget. :p

sprtnbsblplya said:
I dont know about you guys but I'm stoked for the lower budget models to come out.
With them usually comes the single-slot coolers, which is all that will fit into my Shuttle XPC case, and all that will fit into my college-student-without-a-job budget. :p

I dunno about all that. I have a job, but it isn't a good one because they take a lot out on taxes (so I get ****ed over with every paycheck), but in january, I get my Income tax returns. I usually get about $5000, and out of it, I'll have about $1400 to build my new system with. Getting an 8800GTX, an E6300 Conroe, 2 GB of OCZ DDR2 800 RAM, and I think it'll last a while. I'm hoping to max out crysis, but until then, Oblivion will just have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom