Air cleaning your PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combo2049 said:
lol trust me!.. DUST does make your computer slow... and is not just CPU that affect but also video cards and other component on your system... its been test by me and G4 TV I mean come on.. is said by people who knows about computer you know.... well I think you should give it a try your self and see for your self ;-)
Trust me. It's all in your head.

My car doesn't get any faster when I wash the engine.

Install good filters, design fans and manage airflow so there is a SLIGHT "positive presure" inside case ambient air pressure. Use a case that allows the cpu hs to draw from its own filtered duct imstead of just recirculating hot and dusty inside-case air.

An anti-static vacuum rules relative to the compressed air cans. I often use a compessor instead, and have retrofitted a high pressure gas bottle for portable use. Also have a small pc-safe vac.

And lol, your car DOES get faster when you wash the engine---if washing engine also cleans a dirty and restrictive air filter...unless it is throyttling down, no speed increase, UNLESS one considers that overclocking is often temperature restricted. A cooler pc will also last longer, and clean one will have less wear or other contaminant related confounding factors. O believe its just commonsense. Keep it clean, if only for the aesthetics and working on t...

Washing your engine and air filter are two different things. :rolleyes:

Anyway, unless the dust was causing your CPU to nearly have a meltdown, your computer won't be faster after cleaning it out. That's just ridiculous.

That was the gist of my post OptIll...BUT if overclocking, yes it can give more potential clockspeed. The engine analogy is not ideal...because just washing it MIGHT clean filter too!

The other point to note is if someone hasn't performed the rudimenatry dusting, its also probably bogged down with lots of nefarious malware.

The engine analogy is not ideal...because just washing it MIGHT clean filter too!
If I don't take showers do I run slower?

:D

And looking at the content of the original post it is pretty obvious that he's not someone who would be overclocking

oh come on

oh boy guys its been said by PROFFESIONALS! its been tested by me and my brother and it works!.. have you ever done it to your comptuer? well you dont loose nothing by trying and see what happen you know.. most of the people dont like to even try.. why dont you just give it a try and see... then you come back and tell me if is just bull **** or is it for real... well I be lookin foward for everyone who does it... well take care 1

Re: oh come on

Combo2049 said:
oh boy guys its been said by PROFFESIONALS! its been tested by me and my brother and it works!.. have you ever done it to your comptuer? well you dont loose nothing by trying and see what happen you know.. most of the people dont like to even try.. why dont you just give it a try and see... then you come back and tell me if is just bull **** or is it for real... well I be lookin foward for everyone who does it... well take care 1
Stop smoking dope, fool. We've all cleaned out our PCs from time to time when they need it. THEY DON'T GET ANY FASTER!

alright what ever you say... everyone think what they want... thats fine with me.. I knoew what am saying anyways... well either way thats it... let just close this conversation...

Combo2049 said:
alright what ever you say... everyone think what they want... thats fine with me.. I knoew what am saying anyways... well either way thats it... let just close this conversation...

Dude,99% of us here clean our pc's on a regular basis and we know for a fact it dosen't speed anything up,If by chance it ever did do something beside's drop the temp don't you think it would be all over the net as one of the easiest tweak's going,You say it's even been said by "Professional's" on G4 that it work's and you and your brother have comfirmed it :rolleyes: Well for #1 i never listen to those idiot's on G4 and #2 if you have done these so called test's let's see some solid proof,And don't go thinking you are talking to a bunch of little kid's here cause lot's of us have been into computer's for year's and we know what's what ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom