aspire's new build/upgrade log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done that about 3 times.

Just chatted with a newegg rep. txt is as follows.

Thank you for contacting Newegg. My name is Hasil. How may I assist you today?
Andrew Makk: im mad as **** right now regarding an order i placed
Andrew Makk: i just recieved an email that it was cancelled because the funds were never recieved
Andrew Makk: HOWEVER... in my paypal account, it shows that the payment was completed, and the funds are no longer in my account
Andrew Makk: so i pretty much would like to know what the freak is going on.
Hasil: Let me pull up your order information...
Hasil: One moment please...
Andrew Makk: ok
Hasil: May I have your sales order number please?
Andrew Makk: 45404414
Hasil: Thank you.
Andrew Makk: im still here btw...
Hasil: Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience your Paypal order may have caused. I'll concede, Andrew, that our Paypal system is far from perfect at times. We are currently working alongside with Paypal to rectify these and other issues regarding order submissions and payment authorization procedures. Please accept our humble apologies for any inconvenience your order may have caused. It is not ours or Paypal's intention to make your shopping experience at Newegg this troublesome. Rest assured, if you have been charged for an order you have not received, we will do our best to have your money refunded as soon as possible.
Andrew Makk: ****, all i want are my parts
Andrew Makk: and i needed them today
Andrew Makk: so this whole situation has not helped me out in the least
Andrew Makk: And yesterday, i went to far as to email a service rep a screenshot of my paypal page to prove that my payemnt was sent and i didnt have the money
Andrew Makk: after which i was told that they would remain in email contact with me regarding my order
Andrew Makk: and then i come home today to find an email aying my order is voided
Andrew Makk: definately not the kind of follow through i expected
Hasil: I can only guess that your order was voided due to no progress after 3 days. Newegg cancels orders automatically after 3 days if the order has not gone through. I show that the order was voided today by our system. You should expect your funds to made available to you in about 3-5 business days.
Hasil: And my apologies on behalf of the other agents whom did not get back to you.
Andrew Makk: that is hardly an acceptable resolution. As what that will basically amount to would be me without any progress and w/out my money for more than a week
Andrew Makk: i had initially ordered through a wholesaler
Andrew Makk: but the parts were on backorder
Andrew Makk: after waiting a month, i decided to bite the extra money and order form newegg expecting speedy service
Andrew Makk: and a simple transaction
Andrew Makk: i got neither
Hasil: What I'm going to do Andrew is notify my immediate supervisor of this situation and have your refund expedited for you. Again our humble apologies for this situation.
Andrew Makk: what would truly remidy this situation would be having the parts i ordered as soon as a refund clears, shipped overnight, as my computer has been offline as a result of waiting for these parts to arrive
Hasil: I'll see what I can do. I can definitely upgrade your shipping for free on your next order.
Andrew Makk: i have a lan party on the 21'st that im running
Andrew Makk: if i dont have a computer that would truly be a major bust
Andrew Makk: ordering from newegg was supposed to fix that problem
Andrew Makk: so basically, if i dont have my parts by then, you will have lost a customer
Andrew Makk: zipzoomfly's hq is about 5 miles from my house, and they deliver in a day and half to me
Andrew Makk: and thats all ive got to say
Andrew Makk: i sincerely hope that newegg can resolve this situation very quickly
Hasil: I'm confident that we can have resolution to this matter by the 21st. I will do my best to make sure you continue to shop here at Newegg.com.
Andrew Makk: you have a week to get parts to me

Like I said.

Hardcore
Brutal
The rep is probably gonna go home and hang himself.

But you probably got your parts.

Just my two cents...

But I would never be that rude to a customer sales rep. Think about it from there view, if someone was that made to you would you want to help them? I sure wouldn't. You would be amazed how far sincerity goes.

I also never use Paypal for this reason. Visa has never given me a hassle on my 100+ orders.

Hope it all works out for you.

well, if you had 900 dollars missing and you were in my situation, i highly doubt you would be quite so calm as you think.

Impo i felt that i was quite controlled, was po'd at the beginning and rightfully so. Been calling newegg and paypal and they just keep saying "we never recieved your money", "newegg recieved your money"

Wow, that's really bunk man. Newegg has never given me any problems, and according to other people that frequently use Newegg, any problems (be it their fault or not) are usually rectified very quickly.

Really unlucky man, I hope you get it worked out.

they should give you a discount on it all or something... because 900 dollars isnt a little thing.. and next day shipping isnt a huge deal when you live somewhere thats not too far from the warehouse....

Well lastest update...

Newegg admits to the fact that they are having numerous issues with paypal payment system. Money arrived to them today o_O.

For some reason, just cant keep my money and send me the parts, so they are issuing a refund to arrive either late tonight or tommorow.

Replaced order again today, paid via credit card, not gonna do the same **** twice...

Going to overnight parts to me to arrive monday at the latest.

And thats how it stands at the time being.

Total Service Reps involved:

Payal,
3 Service reps
1 Manager

Newegg,
4 Standard Service Reps
1 Online Service Rep
1 Phone Manager
1 Store Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back