aspire's new build/upgrade log

Status
Not open for further replies.
***Update***

So, newegg and paypal are both officially retarded.

I notcied that it said my payment still hasnt processed yet. Strange o_O, but w.e. I give it another day, still no change, yet the money isnt in my paypal account.

So where is it?

Call up newegg today. Told that they hadnt recieved my payment yet. *goes to paypal page, clearly read, payment status (completed)*

Tell newegg service rep this, told it was paypals fault and to call them.

Called up paypal, told that as it said completed payment had in fact gone through. Newegg rep must be wrong.

Calls back newegg explains story to new rep. This one much more helpful. Eventually wind up sending a imageshack link with a screenie of my newegg page showing that payment was indeed completed.

Told that they would keep in contact via email.

Finally explained that I was very frustrated over this as I had tried ordering elsewhere only to be delayed by it being on backorder so i finally decided to order from newegg and get it in 3 days or so.

Still no resolution, and for the time being, i have near 900 dollars Missing in action...

Never a good thing. Now you should sue like all other americans and just lose 10k in court bills trying to take over a million dollar corperation :D

I swear to god, Im going to kill someone...

Got this email not 5 minutes ago.

** VOIDED DUE TO NOT ABLE TO SECURE FUNDS **

Dear Andrew Makk ,

Thank you for your recent Newegg.com purchase.

This notification is to inform you that we were unable to process and ship Sales Order 45404414 due to the following:

We were unable to secure the required funds from your PayPal account. This order has been void as a result.

If you would still like to purchase this merchandise, please re-submit the order after rectifying any issues with your PayPal account.

Money is not in my paypal account, so where the F*U*C*K is it?!?!?!?

Near 900 dollars is kind of hard to misplace...

Think theres grounds here for some kind of lawsuit?

This blows.

I would say take them to court. I think that there is some really stupid stuff that people bring others to court for, but this is a really good reason. They skunked you 900 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom