ATi Catalyst 6.12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
ATi Catalyst 6.12
If you own a Radeon video card you should head over to the AMD/ATi site and grab the new ATi Catalyst 6.12 drivers. This release of the ATI Catalyst software suite introduces DirectX video acceleration for CrossFire enabled configurations. If you are using the GPU Folding@Home client you should not upgrade to Catalyst 6.12. Apparently there is an issue the new drivers and StanfordÂ’s GPU folding client that will be resolved in the next Catalyst release.

Catalyst® Control Center CrossFire™: Attempting to resume from a standby state no longer results in the Windows XP operating system failing to respond when using a ATI Radeon® X19x0 CrossFire™ Edition series of product. Using PowerDVD to playback a DVD no longer results in the playback appearing choppy.

http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

hey warez, i have a asus x1600. it came with asus ati ... ctrl ctr ver.1.2
do i have to uninstall it to instal the new one? or do i stick witht the old asus supplied one?

peterhuang913 said:
hey warez, i have a asus x1600. it came with asus ati ... ctrl ctr ver.1.2
do i have to uninstall it to instal the new one? or do i stick witht the old asus supplied one?

To upgrade, uninstall previous drivers and then restart your computer, then install new drivers, then restart again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom