Microsoft Visio Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

XL-5

Beta member
Hello everyone,

I want to create a Revision Level Field into a Visio document which basically has to increase by one, each time when the Modifie Date changes (I was able to insert the field for Modified Date - each modification in the document reflects on the Modified Date field).

Can anyone give me some help, please?

Thank you!

:)

So, just so I can understand what you are trying to do, you want to automate the revision control of the document (Automatically adds a +1 to the revision number)

Lets say you have a document called Floor Plan.vsd at revision 1.0

Bob makes a few adjustments, you want the document to automatically update the revision to 1.1

A few days later, John adds a few charts to help simplify some of the layouts, so the level would automatically update to 1.2.

Is this what you would like to do?

HoLoCroN said:
So, just so I can understand what you are trying to do, you want to automate the revision control of the document (Automatically adds a +1 to the revision number)

Lets say you have a document called Floor Plan.vsd at revision 1.0

Bob makes a few adjustments, you want the document to automatically update the revision to 1.1

A few days later, John adds a few charts to help simplify some of the layouts, so the level would automatically update to 1.2.

Is this what you would like to do?

yes, that is what i am trying to do.

do you know if there is a way to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom