Wireless Networking in Windows Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels Vista is indeed better!

I have got an activation thingy done, it was Dr. Something or others crack, I can email it you if you want, it works!

Charlie -

PS, not so much a crack, as a series of things you have to do....!

Charlie -

Chazzer3 said:
I know what you mean, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels Vista is indeed better!

I have got an activation thingy done, it was Dr. Something or others crack, I can email it you if you want, it works!

Charlie -

Charlie -

No thanks, I have it, I just can't get one step to work. ;)

Chazzer3 said:

Charlie -

Charlie -

for one

you haven't messed around with it for the past 4 years like some of us had. so you don't know what headache we have put up with. it is just now getting to the point that it works halfway right

two, it just looks better, but it isn't faster

I installed and delete vista probably 50 times

Wow, sorry, I mean, I just wait for a stable usable version to come out, and use that, please, I wasn't trying to be rude...!

Anyway, I feel it runs just as fast as XP for me, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by fast? Like, OS speed or, what it's quite vague!?

Charlie -

I support around 150 Windows XP computers every day & I can attest that Windows XP is very stable when used properly. Problems generally happen when imcompatible software is installed or when malware finds its way on to the computer. That has been my experience.

Of course, and even hardware, it's all in the situation, if you get a dell, and never connect it to the internet, who's to say how long it would last...?

But that's not the point.

Thanks again for the help with Vista,

Charlie -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom